- Janice Randall, Fabric portraits, mixed media at Heron, The Beachcomber, October 2007
- Jenn Reidel, Visual Arts: Margot Lovinger & Don DeLeva, Island View, October 2007
- Amy Lyons, The Many Layers of Artist Margot Lovinger, Studio City Sun (page 10) and Sherman Oaks Sun, (Front page) June 2005.
- David Wildman, Please Touch the Sculpture, Boston Sunday Globe, June 1999.
- David Wildman, Quilts that are Less than Comforting, Boston Sunday Globe, June 1995.
- Interviewed on Eric Alan’s show, “Living Large” on KLCC Radio, Eugene, January 2013
- Exhibit reviewed on “Viz City” on KLCC Radio, Eugene, January 2013
- “Six Feet Under”, Season 2, Episode 6. HBO, Los Angeles, CA
Nine pieces, –drawings, paintings, collage, mixed media– created for the television show to represent the artwork of the character Claire Fisher.
- “TV’s Real Stories – The Art of Six Feet Under”, Force Four Entertainment, Vancouver, BC